Search found 1925 matches

by Veldrynus
Sep 20 2005, 23:28
Forum: News
Topic: Remaining Towns Confirmed
Replies: 21
Views: 3409

Mwahahahaha!!! Dark elves with guns ! Now this is something new. I was afraid that the game will turn out to be a simple clone, but now I have to change my mind. (sarcasam)
I really want to see the opinion of some anti-forge morons now...
by Veldrynus
Aug 31 2005, 20:07
Topic: Map Contest Results
Replies: 18
Views: 4719

@ Furay. An update was posted wich solves the major bugs, but I'm planning another based on the contest feedback. Coop is not possible for this map. Sorry. @ Charles Watkins. Thanks. It is not about proving something, but winning is a good feeling, and losing not so. Anyway, there is always a next t...
by Veldrynus
Aug 30 2005, 20:41
Topic: Map Contest Results
Replies: 18
Views: 4719

Congraulations to Vlaad ! I didn't played the map, but it looks very okay for me. Good job... As for my part, I'm a more than just a little dissapointed. After losing the contest at MapHaven with Draconic 1, now I've lost this one too. Damn, I am having a bad week... I run out of time finishing my m...
by Veldrynus
Aug 13 2005, 20:42
Topic: Inferno and Haven Info
Replies: 96
Views: 19300

Yeah, surely. All of us will taste it, but what smells like fish, usually, it tastes like fish. This game has the very strong smell of a H3-clone. With just a little brain and with reduced narrow-mindness, anybody could accept this fact. Surprizes are always possible, and there is a slight chance th...
by Veldrynus
Aug 12 2005, 21:35
Topic: Inferno and Haven Info
Replies: 96
Views: 19300

Oh God, I have to vomit. 7 creatures, each with one upgrade. You know, I can remember a game wich had a very similar creature line-up. With mostly all, new (and sometimes great ) H4 features discarded, we can summarize it : H5 will be a simple 3D version of H3. One thing is sure, I wont buy this gam...

Go to advanced search