Search found 34 matches

by Monte Cristo
Oct 3 2008, 22:33
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Where our Usernames come from...
Replies: 175
Views: 25465

At the moment I am looking up my family Tree, and with the help of a Magic spell, I will post my results as soon as I have the answer to my name being as Monte Cristo.........
by Monte Cristo
Sep 30 2008, 0:49
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H3: Barbarian Breakout tips?
Replies: 4
Views: 3425

Yes, Castle for Red and Rampart for Tan. Red starting hero Orrin {Archery}. City Hall first, as you will really need funds on this map. If Archers Tower was pre-built, build Barracks and Monastery on days 6/7. Thats if you were not attacked. This is only one basic strategy for this map, other player...
by Monte Cristo
Sep 30 2008, 0:01
Topic: H4: Favourite level 1 pair
Replies: 45
Views: 7846

Voted Bandit & Orc, although I like playing with all factions. Variety is the spice of life.......
by Monte Cristo
Jul 1 2008, 2:35
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Wizard
Replies: 18
Views: 10793

I voted for Solmyr, as it give you a great advantage in early game,as you can strike and run with your very fast Gargoyles. Aine for secondary hero, because I think that Scholar skill is under-estimated, its a superb skill, plus the much needed 350 gold. Am I a fool or what ?
by Monte Cristo
Oct 21 2006, 6:00
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic VI : Forbidden Mastery
Replies: 5
Views: 4247

In MMVI, any skill that a character can learn can be mastered, some require promotion, and of course your aim is to be promoted anyhow. Its a different story in MMVII and upwards, some skills can not be even raised to expert level. Red or yellow lettering will tell you if you can or cannot. I hope t...
by Monte Cristo
Oct 21 2006, 5:10
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MMVI: Gharik's Forge Strategy & Tactics
Replies: 12
Views: 8205

Gharik's Forge can be easily got through if you have Lloyd's Beacon,Town Portal+ Gate Master, Protect from Magic and all Elements, Have access to the the fountain that raise's you +30 levels and be around level 25-ish. Also, make sure that you are face to face with a Sorcerer/Warlock when you are at...
by Monte Cristo
Oct 8 2006, 5:46
Topic: Did You Know? (H3)
Replies: 15
Views: 4892

On the subject of reloading, one is defeated if you have to use that option. No second chances for the real Hero.
by Monte Cristo
Apr 27 2006, 23:51
Topic: Heroes 3: Best Character Specialty
Replies: 40
Views: 20563

Voted Offensive spell. Even early in the game, I love annoying enemy heroes and towns with two castings of Chain Lightning, then retreat. If I am starting with Tower town, I only lose 4-6 gargoyles, and my enemy losses are huge, compared to that. But I always try to get Logistics as a secondary skil...
by Monte Cristo
Apr 25 2006, 0:29
Topic: Is Combat too good (Heroes IV)??
Replies: 51
Views: 13074

Voted: Combat is as good as it should be........ What are players of the game expecting it to be ?
by Monte Cristo
Mar 22 2006, 0:12
Topic: Heroes III VS Heroes IV
Replies: 152
Views: 40082

After a lot of thought, I voted like both the same.
by Monte Cristo
Mar 18 2006, 1:13
Topic: What difficulty do you use in single-player? (H3)
Replies: 87
Views: 17506

On average, when you have played a map once, it becomes easier to play at a higher difficulty level
by Monte Cristo
Mar 18 2006, 1:01
Topic: What difficulty do you use in single-player? (H3)
Replies: 87
Views: 17506

What i find is that the larger the map, the easier it is to play at Impossible, generally i play at Expert or Hard
by Monte Cristo
Mar 18 2006, 0:35
Topic: H3: Fav Lvl2 critter.
Replies: 208
Views: 38532

Battle Dwarves, they are brilliant fighters in the early game with Haste spell and/or Stone Skin
by Monte Cristo
Mar 17 2006, 2:31
Topic: What is your favourite town without considering creatures?
Replies: 37
Views: 14358

Dungeon, for the Black Dragons. Then again, each town has its own strenghts

Go to advanced search