Search found 65 matches

by Aemaeth
Aug 27 2014, 19:14
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes Online Dev Blog - Changes in balancing and mechanics
Replies: 8
Views: 3047

Heroes Online Dev Blog - Changes in balancing and mechanics

For the community: Do you think Heroes Online and Heroes VII can be live at the same time ? Is that a good idea to have created 2 silimar games at the same time ? Give us your impression :)
by Aemaeth
Aug 27 2014, 19:10
Topic: Heroes Online Dev Blog - Changes in balancing and mechanics
Replies: 8
Views: 3047

Heroes Online Dev Blog - Changes in balancing and mechanics

New informations was posted on the Might & Magic Heroes Online Dev Blog, and you can discover what developers have achieved on this title. This note reveal that Blue Byte's team have worked on: <ul><li>4 new language for the games: Germany, Russian-speaking territories, Poland, Czech Republic. They ...
by Aemaeth
Aug 27 2014, 15:23
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Inferno vs Dungeon
Replies: 34
Views: 12850

I wanna say both of them, they are quite important for the game and I hope they will put together in the game :)

Croisons les doigts :D
by Aemaeth
Jul 12 2014, 13:23
Topic: What Comes Next?
Replies: 62
Views: 12811

What Comes Next?

To my mind, we will have more informations during Gamescom (august) and Ubisoft digital Days (in september). Last time, they were focus on Duel of Champions and Heroes Online. The first is making some noise in games world and the second must be launch soon, they cannot stay in beta test for severals...
by Aemaeth
Jul 10 2014, 20:51
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself
Replies: 303
Views: 113800

Hello everyone, Even if I follow your site for some years now, i just sign up and i will present myself. I'm Aemaeth (Edward), French fan of Might & Magic saga, student on science politics and recent workers on Paris. I'm also redactor for MMORPG and Free to Play Website: http://www.univers-virt...

Go to advanced search