I'm trying to make a small recolor/renovation for my friend :hoo:
by Echo
Aug 6 2012, 9:30
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 358
Views: 160009

DAT PIRATE CHEST.

Anyway, quick question - will this make the actual MM8 game harder? I always found it way too easy... And how could I not take a dragon with me? HOW? :P
by Echo
Aug 3 2012, 11:46
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 296
Views: 217943

So is this dead? Or not? I can't find the year when the posts were made, actually, so I have no idea if I can hope for a hiatus or not...
by Echo
Aug 3 2012, 8:01
Topic: MM7 - new ground textures + few other thingies
Replies: 24
Views: 16786

Thanks Vladimir, I've downloaded the software and indeed it allowed me to import my own greener grass texture in. But the magic is, it doesn't show in the game :D I checked it with mm7view and it's replaced in it as well, but the game still whips out the old bland grass (I've changed both Grass and ...
by Echo
Aug 2 2012, 14:45

It involved too much math, I tell you that :P The numbers were weird enough to make me think it's fishy. Usually those questions go like "type 8" or "if you substract two from four what do you get?" etc. You get my point.
by Echo
Aug 2 2012, 13:49

MM7 - new ground textures + few other thingies

EDIT: QUESTION SOLVED! I have run out of time to work on my mini retexture project, but I have done some things that I think enhance and liven up the game a little. So from the last post: Okay, I finally got my lazy ass up and packed the files together. Two links: 1.http://www.mediafire.com/?gpyb3f...

Go to advanced search