Search found 109 matches

by phamlongtuan
Jun 17 2009, 17:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Back to M&M after 8+ years. Where to start? Mod info? Pa
Replies: 9
Views: 2687

For mok patch (highly recommend) and grayface (perfectly recommend) you can find it on sticky topic of this box. They are unofficial patch for making the game better. I found them in the sticky above, but those links are just to the download files, and have no description of what they do. So are th...
by phamlongtuan
Jun 17 2009, 16:53
Topic: Back to M&M after 8+ years. Where to start? Mod info? Pa
Replies: 9
Views: 2687

Thanks for the link, I'll look into Rev4. Can anyone tell me what the MOK patches are and if I need them? BDJ -- Is there a thread somewhere that tells what your TCC mod does? I was reading your update thread "The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!," but couldnt find anywhere that says &...
by phamlongtuan
Jun 15 2009, 4:37
Topic: TCC Add-ons
Replies: 54
Views: 22330

All my patches based on the same EXE-builder since I was making Maestro MOD. My antivirus do not see any enemy-programs in them but I'm not a hacker and cannot answer for sure if there aren't really any viruses... But many people already installed many of my previous patches and not any problems wi...
by phamlongtuan
Jun 14 2009, 8:07
Topic: TCC Add-ons
Replies: 54
Views: 22330

Hello, i can not install this graphic add-on. Does any body experienced this 8|

Edit: Turn off AVG but does not make any sense :| :tired:
by phamlongtuan
Jun 9 2009, 17:08
Topic: TCC Patch Issued
Replies: 5
Views: 2956

I mean this one .

by phamlongtuan
Jun 9 2009, 11:47
Topic: TCC Patch Issued
Replies: 5
Views: 2956

I found one issue. Blaster will not be able to shot at small rat and some spider. Some other creatures as well.

In fact they shoot but do not hit 8|
by phamlongtuan
Jun 5 2009, 19:08
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 935
Views: 331979

One question BDJ :-D . Can i use grayface patch instead of Mok since Grayface contain some great features such as showing recovery rate and experiences. The game was play tested with MOK's. Play at your own risk with the Greyface patch. Don't know if it will work or not. BDJ BDJ ;| , i got trouble ...
by phamlongtuan
Jun 5 2009, 17:13
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 935
Views: 331979

One question BDJ :-D . Can i use grayface patch instead of Mok since Grayface contain some great features such as showing recovery rate and experiences.
by phamlongtuan
May 31 2009, 6:23
Topic: GrayFace MM7 Patch v2.4 [Sep 17, 2019]
Replies: 408
Views: 230714

GrayFace wrote:Try it now

Grayface, will your patch work fine with Maestrod' mod. If possible will you give me some of instruction for make them work together.
by phamlongtuan
May 24 2009, 11:36

GrayFace wrote:Sorry, I haven't checked the installation. Try it now (the linked files are updated).

Man some thing weird happened :tired:

Every peasant now is run extremely fast. The game seem to be laggy when i tried to click on everything (1 second) for picking a item.
by phamlongtuan
May 23 2009, 22:48

Re: GrayFace MM7 Patch (now for MM7)

My patch for MM7 is released. Here is full list of changes: English: http://sites.google.com/site/sergroj/mm/MM7PatchReadMe.TXT Russian: http://sites.google.com/site/sergroj/mm/MM7PatchReadMe_rus.TXT 2 modders: pay attention to "DataFiles" change at the end of the file. ⋅  Patch...
by phamlongtuan
May 18 2009, 23:25
Topic: MMT Editor - v 1.0.0 - Oren Yona
Replies: 1
Views: 1163

MMT Editor - v 1.0.0 - Oren Yona

From my understanding, this editor allow you to save and load file direct from other people work. Easy to use and create good map. And can be imported direct to MMT project game. Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/234500148/MMT_Editor_v1.0.0_-_Oren_Yona.rar Original post: http://www.castlegobs.nl...
by phamlongtuan
May 11 2009, 14:53
Topic: What are your Favorite M&M Monsters?
Replies: 19
Views: 3749

Most powerful, most handsome, most valuable since his corpse always give good item such as Relic and Artifact.

I'm talking about Supereme Titan from might and magic VI

:proud: B-)

:hoo:
by phamlongtuan
May 6 2009, 9:30
Topic: Why MM is so much better than newer games
Replies: 25
Views: 4259

Re: Why MM is so much better than newer games

There are new games as good as MM. I'm currently playing one of them - King's Bounty. Things I like in MM are: 1) Not much bothering with items, only the inventory space problems. (unlike Morrowind) 2) No need for much talking. 3) Simple and fun fights. (unlike Wizardry 8) 4) Variations of starting...
by phamlongtuan
May 5 2009, 12:32

However, the only way (from my point of view) to control more than one character is first person view as the way MM does. This playing style make game quite hard and head dizzy for many people. People have to pay their attention for preventing confusing of a extremely loose game . :tired: Moreover,...
by phamlongtuan
May 4 2009, 2:59

However, the only way (from my point of view) to control more than one character is first person view as the way MM does. This playing style make game quite hard and head dizzy for many people. People have to pay their attention for preventing confusing of a extremely loose game . :tired: Moreover, ...
by phamlongtuan
May 4 2009, 1:08
Topic: Might and Magic Tribute 0.43 (worth a shot)
Replies: 27
Views: 5725

The demo that Oren created is a presentation of the grapgick engine/editor that the game will have. The other one presents other features of game so far(story,quests,some interior screens, some other art etc.) Then they will combine it into a real game. It could be long base on how well people cont...
by phamlongtuan
May 3 2009, 12:17

Talin_Trollbane wrote:...what are you talking about? :|

Man, you should look more carefully :D

by phamlongtuan
May 3 2009, 6:52

MMT_0.5.rar can be downloaded from SourceForge. Don't forget to install NET 3.5 first, if you have not done so already. This version includes four 2D overland maps, with dialogues, items, objects and monsters. On the overland maps you can click on houses, dungeons, wells, obelisks, chests, monster ...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 29 2009, 3:19
Topic: Modding MM6
Replies: 75
Views: 12352

GrayFace wrote:Yes, it would much easier. I've found horse and boat travels, but the problem is that one horseman can travel to 3 maps only.

So create more than one horseman. One table become two or three.

Go to advanced search