Search found 109 matches

by phamlongtuan
Apr 3 2011, 12:21
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 537
Views: 277907

Done all the quest for delivery, now for class change. But before class change i need to find EVM island, and before that i have to find priest promotion. Where is he now 8| And how can i be back to emerald island :) some hint could be lovely :proud: solve dwarf quests and king will give u a key. A...
by phamlongtuan
Mar 31 2011, 11:20

Done all the quest for delivery, now for class change. But before class change i need to find EVM island, and before that i have to find priest promotion. Where is he now 8|

And how can i be back to emerald island :)

some hint could be lovely :proud:
by phamlongtuan
Mar 28 2011, 11:42
Topic: Might & Magic 10: Artists & Writers Wanted!
Replies: 34
Views: 7922

That is my biggest problem from delaying my game, the story... I come from a part of this world which is heavily influenced by Chinese novel and story. Some of them was built based on Western fantasy world but much more complex, extent and amazing. If you want to spend some of your free time and le...
by phamlongtuan
Mar 21 2011, 4:20
Topic: Rev4 Mod - Courier quest question
Replies: 2
Views: 1887

Re: Rev4 Mod - Courier quest question

I am on the fourth quest, the one from Agnes Putnam, but I can't figure out how to solve it. I took a phone call while playing and failed to write down what I was supposed to do. Thought I'd remember, but :wall: . I know it has something to do with her sister and I know where she is, but when I go ...
by phamlongtuan
Mar 20 2011, 22:58

I have a big problem. I've just tried this mod yesterday and after finish castle repair quest i really have no idea where to go now. King of Alvee and Erathia show up nothing for continue T_T.
by phamlongtuan
Mar 14 2011, 22:19
Topic: MM7 wont install
Replies: 19
Views: 5903

Re: a little late, but a similar tricky problem

Hello, hope this message board is not completely dead. i am having an identical problem to the one described above (when i click install...nothing happens) however i am not running on 7, but on vista (i know i know thats probably the reason...) so i don't think i can just download and use windows x...
by phamlongtuan
Mar 13 2011, 22:19
Topic: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)
Replies: 64
Views: 114195

I remember once i found a tool from grayface that make the higher resolution for might and magic 7. What is the name of that and will it work with BDJ mod.
by phamlongtuan
Feb 11 2011, 9:21
Topic: MM7:Patch to deactivate the wishing well in the LOTGiants?
Replies: 14
Views: 2387

small question, what is wishing well and what is that for? Never heard before......
by phamlongtuan
Nov 29 2010, 10:02
Topic: LOE - Battle Calculations for Armor Class
Replies: 6
Views: 1385

I go for MM series, not heroes.
by phamlongtuan
Nov 8 2010, 4:52
Topic: M&M 7: Is the attack speed capped?
Replies: 6
Views: 1951

GrayFace wrote:Yes, shoot time is capped at 0, at which point the speed is equal to your keyboard repeat rate.

Then if i increase the repeat rate of keyboard...........

Sometimes in the past i hacked days of the gods and hour of power to master light 60 level. I had machine gun :D
by phamlongtuan
Aug 24 2010, 23:27
Topic: Suggestions for MM6 mod
Replies: 24
Views: 6364

I know this kind of weird but i do think that is time for us to make something really new and frustrate. It is challenge and hopefully will be rewarded handsomely. Well so my idea is about 1 hero instead of 4. We start with six unique class and some new race as well. For this purpose the game dialog...
by phamlongtuan
Jul 9 2010, 2:28
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 299
Views: 227491

solitaire345 Can you tell what program did you use to disassemble the executable? Questions like this please send in Private Messages. tolich I've already made four or five variations of this menu (using MM6 textures) By the way, since the User Interface and menus are now fully customiseable, we ac...
by phamlongtuan
Jul 6 2010, 12:42
Topic: The Legend of Erthia Story Poll
Replies: 9
Views: 1755

Re: The Legend of Erthia Story Poll

I am still struggling with the story to the game. It is the only thing that is holding up the first demo to the game for so long. So, decided to create this poll to see what people want in the story for my game, The Legend of Erthia (Rpg Version). I like the idea that has multiple endings like Chro...
by phamlongtuan
May 4 2010, 3:15

Ask your questions, then :) Man, is that possible for adding new feature such as everyone can hold almost anything rather than have skill for that. Like Diablo game, an Sorcerer can hold an axe, an sword, an spear but they are just as not as effective as an paladin or amazon, barbarian. It means ev...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 23 2010, 3:52
Topic: MM6 - Cursed. What exactly does it do?
Replies: 21
Views: 9103

Interesting. I thought Poison was supposed to do damage, but now that I think of it I've never actually seen it do anything apparent. Never really tried fighting while any characters were insane. Only happened a few times when waiting too long without sleeping. :) A research showed that people get ...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 13 2010, 16:32
Topic: Equipment with useless specials
Replies: 15
Views: 2833

GrayFace wrote:As for skills, I find Diplomacy, ID Monster, Stealing and Regeneration useless.

Yeah i do think they are useless, but without them the game look like unreal and not might and magic at all.
by phamlongtuan
Apr 13 2010, 15:39
Topic: Equipment with useless specials
Replies: 15
Views: 2833

How's about unique "increased value" ability, i do not know what can i go with them.
by phamlongtuan
Apr 13 2010, 3:08

Love to hear something new like this :-D, i'm just normal player so i'm here to cheer you guy :) ;)
by phamlongtuan
Apr 10 2010, 11:21
Topic: MM9 MOD... Anyone interested ???
Replies: 13
Views: 4226

Vilardimia has his point, i'm appreciate that.

I'm love to see some thing change for MM9. It's more potential i think. :D

All the best man :-D
by phamlongtuan
Feb 22 2010, 10:29
Topic: Ranged combat advantage
Replies: 13
Views: 2740

Re: Ranged combat advantage

It's a single player game, so the only cheating you can do is whatever you yourself think is cheating. I have recently returned to MM after playing neverwinternight online for 6 years, and this is the real difference. Make up your own rules, you are only cheating or not cheating yourself, others ca...

Go to advanced search