Search found 3468 matches

by jeff
Sep 11 2016, 23:23
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: h4util random map generater made by Slava Salnikov
Replies: 24
Views: 9180

Re: h4util random map generater made by Slava Salnikov

I tried For Picture Maps: Nothing happened.what am I doing wrong? It sounds as if you are doing things correctly. I personally had a great deal of luck using picturized maps in Dragon's Fate and Lamentia's Story. I did have difficulty with H4util if the folder with all the files was not in the root...
by jeff
Aug 27 2016, 14:39
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Jagged Alliance 2?
Replies: 3
Views: 1615

Re: Jagged Alliance 2?

I played it when it was first released by Sir-tech; while it was okay I had just played several games using similar game setups (all the Baldur's Gate games) of multi hero team somewhat rt combat and not true turn based like I prefer. I never got hooked as it was not much new; however it was well re...
by jeff
Aug 17 2016, 13:43
Forum: News
Topic: Lost Tales Scripts Available
Replies: 4
Views: 3008

Re: Lost Tales Scripts Available

The H-IV portraits formatted for H7 can be found here: http://j.pirou.free.fr/files/AxeothPortraits_HD.zip .
by jeff
Aug 8 2016, 17:56
Topic: Marzhin Moving On
Replies: 45
Views: 11847

Re: Marzhin Moving On

Shut the **** up Dalai can't you see people are sorrowing here!... i never had time to read any Marzhins stories but i believe they were good ;( May the cookie monster be whit you... Easy mate; he was just pointing out the Marzhin will continue to visit this forum as much as he has in the past. No ...
by jeff
Aug 3 2016, 16:44
Topic: Steaming M&M Sale
Replies: 2
Views: 1200

Re: Steaming M&M Sale

Good but I will wait for GOG; I don't wish to put steam on my machine. :D
by jeff
Jul 29 2016, 15:52
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 153
Views: 57456

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

Romanov77 wrote:Thank you guys, that's best Heroes of M&M news since I cannot remember.

And it is not surprising that the news came from a source other than UBI.
by jeff
Jul 29 2016, 13:21
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 153
Views: 57456

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

Exciting, but it does beg a few questions. Is there an editor? I am assuming equilibris is included, but will they all run in Win 10?
by jeff
Jul 25 2016, 17:22
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Discuss Your Uplay experience
Replies: 24
Views: 7990

Re: Discuss Your Uplay experience

If it was important for many people, someone would create some sort of "patch" (like exported registry branches or smth) to make H7 think that UPlay is present when it's not. Since there is no such "patch", it means that either it's too complicated or no one cares. I strongly do...
by jeff
Jun 4 2016, 21:33
Forum: Campfire
Topic: In Memoriam...
Replies: 354
Views: 84635

Re: In Memoriam...

He was the only boxer that I followed; he will be missed.
by jeff
Mar 29 2016, 18:48
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Windows 10
Replies: 116
Views: 34954

Re: Windows 10

No, the editor showed the same error message. :(
by jeff
Mar 29 2016, 16:52
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?
Replies: 50
Views: 12837

Re: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?

He has an interesting viewpoint (but his). The Musou strategy idea he showed is far too simplistic for the MM style most of us remember. Saying that and realizing the interest levels of the current high school students at my school; Musou may be too complex for them to stay interested. ;| I also did...
by jeff
Mar 22 2016, 23:23
Topic: [M&M7 mod] Return from Land of the Dead
Replies: 18
Views: 6054

Re: Working on M&M7 mod

MM7 has been modded successfully before, and it is a good engine. In an age of poor game selection any completed mod will certainly be welcome.
by jeff
Feb 7 2016, 20:46
Topic: H7 1.7 Announced for February
Replies: 43
Views: 12842

Re: H7 1.7 Announced for February

The most popular games are H3 and H5 yet H7 is built on H6, when is more or less the same team who did H6 that is in charge, what a coincidence. While I agree with you on H3; however H5 was not well received by many of us who preferred H-IV. For us any attempt not based on an improved H-IV model ha...
by jeff
Feb 6 2016, 18:29

Kalah wrote: hopefully with all the patches installed on disc.

There is that word again (DISCS); if, then who would get them. :thinking:
by jeff
Jan 27 2016, 0:55

The first patch should never have happened. A small delay in the release could have allowed that to make it in the initial release; that was not Limbic's call to make. However it is encouraging that Limbic is putting this much effort to continue the patch work; hopefully a fully patched game will re...
by jeff
Jan 26 2016, 17:24

It could well be that if an add-on is coming then patch 1.9 would be the last; then restart with 2.1. :D
by jeff
Jan 22 2016, 21:23
Topic: Talk about the weather
Replies: 920
Views: 126673

Re: Talk about the weather

Normally we get about 15 cm of snow in a storm. This one they say it will be at least 40 cm and possibly up to 60. The main problem this time is late tonight the winds will be very strong and a thundersnow storm is forecast. We should be fine as long as there is electricity and internet I will be a ...
by jeff
Jan 22 2016, 17:39
Topic: Talk about the weather
Replies: 920
Views: 126673

Re: Talk about the weather

Bunkering down for a possible historical blizzard to hit the DC area. Snow is just starting to cover the roads. :iceblock:
by jeff
Jan 18 2016, 19:16
Topic: Adding new creatures to MM8?
Replies: 16
Views: 3658

Re: Adding new creatures to MM8?

When we worked on Chaos Conspiracy most of the creature were changed. That ended up being Vladmir's job and he created several new creatures pretty much from scratch. BDJ did the importing and also imported creatures from MM7 and 8 into the mod. Unfortunately neither is active and BDJ has pretty muc...

Go to advanced search