Search found 3468 matches

by jeff
Feb 26 2005, 14:53
Forum: News
Topic: Fabrice Returns
Replies: 9
Views: 3075

Thanks for setting me straight on that Angelspit, I would have done the campaign editor thread for you, but I think that's OBE now. As I said I am just not a very patient person and I will, of course, forgive all of the irritation I am feeling once the annoucement is made.
by jeff
Feb 26 2005, 1:47
Forum: Articles
Topic: Stronghold Creatures
Replies: 23
Views: 6355

I am not sure what you are asking, but the growth rates were on the folded handout that came with the game.
by jeff
Feb 26 2005, 1:45
Topic: Might and Magic Tribute Restructuration
Replies: 2
Views: 1694

That's too bad, I am really looking forward to this one when it is ready. Good luck guys.
by jeff
Feb 26 2005, 0:13
Topic: Fabrice Returns
Replies: 9
Views: 3075

Sorry, I do not give him a free pass; he stirred up interest by requesting our inputs, and then suddenly seemed surprised by the amount of input he was receiving. In fact correct me if I’m wrong but I believe some of those threads soliciting our suggestions were never summarized and submitted for th...
by jeff
Feb 19 2005, 16:25
Topic: Mobile Might and Magic Review
Replies: 2
Views: 1584

This was a concern of mine when UBI got M & M on the cheap, let's hope after marketing failures like this (and I hope it is a failure), they will move back to producing quality titles. They are certainly capable of producing quality games.
by jeff
Feb 17 2005, 14:46
Topic: Electronic Ubisoft Arts?
Replies: 13
Views: 4014

It is a darker day for PC games, but the possible EA take-over has little to nothing to do with it. The fact all game makers are concentrating on the console games as their cash stream has far more to do with it. As I remember 3DO in its death throws were trying to develop games for that market at t...
by jeff
Feb 16 2005, 20:59

Never said it was all good news, I just do not make the assumption it's bad news.
by jeff
Feb 16 2005, 14:27

Sorry, I do not have a problem with it, I was more concerned when UBI took over the M&M titles, based on their performace with tiltes like Pool of Radiance 2. However UBI has surprised me by starting a Heroes V as quickly as they did, so I'll stay neutral on the sidelines and hope by merging correct...

Go to advanced search