Search found 6559 matches

by Pol
Jan 21 2006, 20:08
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Race and Town Creation Contest - Please tell me your ideas
Replies: 191
Views: 27535

Phoenixes

How about a rebirth spell?When the stack dies,one third of it gets reborn You know, things are revealed from the most expected and obvious to the special ones closely before the final release. Everyone may suspect them that they will put here Humans ( ala Haven), Necromancers, Academy ( aka Order o...
by Pol
Jan 21 2006, 15:12

They've become so uber powerfull? How I'm supposed to know it? Larisa said that it's mystery, so that's what it is for now ... @ Q – Will there be Phoenix? If there will be, what will it be ? A neutral creature? Summoned through Creature portal? A – The question is far too blunt. Lets say – yes, Ph...
by Pol
Jan 21 2006, 2:24
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 4. Player versus Comp difficulty
Replies: 34
Views: 14274

Every time I bring up the fact that the H4 AI is awful, they hand me that excuse. "Well, if you work hard enough, you can kind of get the AI to do what you want a little." Yeah, and if I work hard enough I can harvest my own wheat, grind it for 36 hours, and bake a nice dinner roll. Or I can buy my...
by Pol
Jan 21 2006, 2:15
Topic: Siege Screenshots?
Replies: 52
Views: 16016

But the addition of catapults would be nice.

I would surely more prefer battering rams.
by Pol
Jan 21 2006, 1:35
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Shipyard problem
Replies: 4
Views: 3074

ps: I read your reply before the edit :P

That's good. I doing it often, I hope that both replies were valuable then :wave: :D
by Pol
Jan 21 2006, 1:20
Topic: Shipyard problem
Replies: 4
Views: 3074

Please turn passability on to let us see...

...sorry I'm not going to reboot to windows to do a quick check, for me is 3 am, the best time to make my computer abandoned.
by Pol
Jan 21 2006, 1:13
Topic: New info and combat interface screen
Replies: 33
Views: 10716

Im not.There were plenty of people that hated HIV,so there will be plenty of us that will hate HV.I personaly am not sure.I know that I might find the story interesting,but graphics and most of the gameplay I find bad.Therefore its more likely I will be among those that wont like HV. For me it look...
by Pol
Jan 21 2006, 1:05
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Your browser
Replies: 59
Views: 14409

When I'm talking about mod and extensions, for IE here is for ages the Maxthon. Even for the laziest ones B-)
by Pol
Jan 21 2006, 0:59
Topic: The Official Praise Thread
Replies: 1501
Views: 135344

Kalah wrote:Mooh. Thanks. *munch*

Yes, it's pretty prize.

It looks like Daemian rocks at this times :wave: :applause:
by Pol
Jan 21 2006, 0:28
Topic: Troubleshooting Heroes III Campaigns
Replies: 8
Views: 5190

Help! I have just the basic Heroes III and have downloaded several of the campaigns from this site but they aren't showing up. I have put them with the rest of the maps and looked for them under the individual scenarious, but no dice. Is it because I don't have Armageddon's Blade, etc.? Yes. (all t...
by Pol
Jan 21 2006, 0:15
Topic: Your browser
Replies: 59
Views: 14409

Corribus I'm too lazy to do anything else. It's never been a problem for me. Yes I belive that :devil: :D I'm using Galeon , not to widely used, heh? It's linux browser only based on Mozilla, supposed to be completely compatible with Firefox but even faster, however without plugins.
by Pol
Jan 19 2006, 10:35
Topic: Making a Heroes III map
Replies: 23
Views: 9476

No dwellings = No grows. Yes, it should be like this. However when you will create a town with empty garrison, random(town aligned untis of course) lvl1-3 units may be assigned to filll it when the game start. Thus this will completely not depend on the dwellings built inside. It's long time when I ...
by Pol
Jan 18 2006, 23:50

That's, ahem, interesting question. I quess that you meant the garrison in Neutral Towns, so these grow, but it's depend on built dwellings in that town. And therefore it's very slow.... (it could be comletely ignored when you come to the big numbers) You may, however, boost AI by giving it (in the ...
by Pol
Jan 18 2006, 0:17

AI

As names indicate, Warriors tend first to build and army, make midle expanses and conquering campaings, they are agile and often able to underestime the power of monsters, the warrior without money support is usually only patiently lurking around without real harm. But here are exceptions, when some...
by Pol
Jan 17 2006, 9:21
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Heroic Jinx
Replies: 28
Views: 8365

Re: The Heroic Jinx

Could it be this one: http://www.strategyplanet.com/homm/

..pretty easy WoG is still here ;)

Well, maybe you want to get something older, but that's I don't know.
by Pol
Jan 16 2006, 9:03
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Script ideas
Replies: 18
Views: 8333

Re: Script ideas

Sounds, very interesting to me.

Could you also upload it to:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/WoGMapArchives2--Files--ERM Scripts

Thanks,
Pol
by Pol
Jan 15 2006, 22:11

Perhaps, he meant open Beta.
by Pol
Jan 15 2006, 20:32

I bet that not. :devil:
by Pol
Jan 15 2006, 19:39
Topic: Heroes IV Running without DVD disc??
Replies: 19
Views: 7371

DaemianLucifer wrote:Why do you complain?Its actually a good thing not to have a disc constantly in your drive

He complains because he is confused, he will stop later until regains his composure. :wave:
by Pol
Jan 15 2006, 19:37

The motives of a phoenix:Die,the rebirth yourself :devil: Yeaah .., that's explain why they are alone in professing such philosophy. Not any other unit would prefer to go into battle with such insane motto - Die itself... and hoped that they could finally won. :D :tongue: Thus, this is more inborn ...

Go to advanced search