Search found 2117 matches

by The Mad Dragon
Jan 2 2008, 2:38
Forum: Campfire
Topic: RPG OOC comments
Replies: 7407
Views: 336264

Whatever can give us cover for the time being I suppose.
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 2 2008, 2:14
Forum: Campfire
Topic: A new era?
Replies: 45
Views: 5667

Several hundreds :)
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 2 2008, 2:13
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Wish each other happy holidays!!
Replies: 98
Views: 9906

Not me, I was involved in....other activities...`evil chuckle`
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 2 2008, 2:13
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Alcohol Infused Goodness
Replies: 808
Views: 92165

Stella?
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 2 2008, 2:08
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Ask A Question Thread
Replies: 18
Views: 2159

My main point is this. Kristo gave the correct answer, which is where the Universe is(or perhaps it was part of the correct answer, now that I reflect back.) My explanation of where the Universe is, is that 90% of the Universe, because of it being invisible, is unaccounted for. That is how I origina...
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 2 2008, 1:16
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Ask A Question Thread
Replies: 18
Views: 2159

Your answer however, while it may seem like the correct one is a rather, redundant answer. It's like saying 90% of the oceans water is with the other 10%. "Where" implies location, not form. And the answer is indeed like saying 90% of the oceans water is with the other 10%, but if I were to ask whe...
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 2 2008, 0:39
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Ask A Question Thread
Replies: 18
Views: 2159

Your answer was not correct. The answer that the Universe is invisible is correct. What I was explaining was also why the Universe was invisible, because there needs to be a logical explanation of why the Universe is invisible. Your answer however, while it may seem like the correct one is a rather,...
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 23:59
Forum: Campfire
Topic: A new era?
Replies: 45
Views: 5667

I might be able to pass him :D
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 23:27
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The American Football Thread
Replies: 414
Views: 47116

Go Patriots!!!!
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 23:06
Forum: Campfire
Topic: HoMM3: Million GP Auction
Replies: 792
Views: 101439

Still Eye of the Dragon, Treasure, Ring - 1600
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 15:56
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 283269

I've gone through one razor taking off my beard.
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 15:55
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Ask A Question Thread
Replies: 18
Views: 2159

Wow...really nice guess. And that is in fact, the correct response. 90% of the universe is made up of dark matter, which is supposedly invisible, so 90% of the universe is unaccounted for.

Congrads, you're next.
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 15:52
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 283269

I have never used scissors....
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 15:17
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Ask A Question Thread
Replies: 18
Views: 2159

Interesting reply, but incorrect.
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 15:17
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 283269

Yes, it would, just slightly....
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 14:52
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 283269

I haven't taken up fire breathing, so no :P
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 10:20
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 283269

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Image
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 6:38
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Pointless but funny links-thread
Replies: 2591
Views: 209256

The following links are to a BBC4 show called QI(Quite Interesting) which is hosted by Stephen Fry. It is a quiz show that has quite a bit of comedy to it. It is a very good watch for those that know about it and the answers to the questions are indeed true. So have a watch. http://www.youtube.com/w...
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 3:03
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Wish each other happy holidays!!
Replies: 98
Views: 9906

So, you're enjoying yourself then? I wouldn't mind going to the UK.
by The Mad Dragon
Jan 1 2008, 1:27
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: The Orange Box
Replies: 6
Views: 1852

Was never too found of Half-Life. I just couldn't get into it. It's a good game, no doubt. I just couldn't get into it.

Go to advanced search