Search found 6036 matches

by Panda Tar
Mar 31 2020, 14:58
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1710
Views: 255772

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

UK took too long to start closing stuff. Here in Brazil we are paying for São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro's lack of policy to close down stuff. My state was the first to close down everything when we had 4 cases. Now, the curve is ascending fast in the country, but the greatest majority of all deaths a...
by Panda Tar
Mar 31 2020, 14:55
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: Top Five Requests
Replies: 31
Views: 5773

Re: Top Five Requests

Make a coronavirus event, to kill it and reap great rewards! :D
by Panda Tar
Mar 25 2020, 20:25
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 309
Views: 92422

Re: Best Deals!

OH. I have that game for a couple of years already. Played a couple of hours, but never returned to it. It was not bad. Cool sound track.
by Panda Tar
Mar 24 2020, 18:44

My state was the first in my country to enter full emergency quarantine. It is doing better than other states. São Paulo, which has the most cases and most deaths, declared quarantine only now . :drama: Our president, every now and then, talks a lot of rubbish, then goes back and do something less s...
by Panda Tar
Mar 23 2020, 15:07

Good god. Here masks and gloves are not being encouraged. Washing hands, avoiding touching face (because using masks actually make you touch your face to adjust it or when you are going to speak you might also remove it and place it again), having gloves makes viruses attach to it and linger more, b...
by Panda Tar
Mar 20 2020, 13:06

Yes. It's like squishing a baloon with water. You close something, everything goes somewhere else. Squash somewhere else, they squirm and find somewhere else-ser. He it was comic beyond ludicrous, and obnoxious, watching so many people at beaches. Rather bizarre.
by Panda Tar
Mar 19 2020, 18:31
Forum: Era of Chaos
Topic: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos
Replies: 135
Views: 11797

Re: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos

Firebird is my strongest unit. Roster stuff does a very good improvement. The focus are on casters, offense, conflux and castle. So the firebird got very far ahead, around 137k. Under Luna as hero, it's even deadlier.
by Panda Tar
Mar 19 2020, 18:27

Beaches here have just been decreed to be closed to the public. They were simply full of people! People are thinking they are on holidays or day-offs and gathered there. The Mayor had to decree restricted area now. People doing harm for themselves. :drama:
by Panda Tar
Mar 18 2020, 22:45

What they are saying here about masks is those who are sick or having symptoms of Covid-19 should then wear masks. And our Governor gave another statement not long ago saying that next month probably, we'll be overrun and we'll simply treat people. No tests anymore. It will not be containable. Anoth...
by Panda Tar
Mar 18 2020, 20:24

Really? A lot, in fact. Government will see the impact of these first 7 days. This harsh and sudden measure was in the hope to break most of the possible immediate contagion. It could be that after these 7 or 14 days, some other establishments can reopen with some restriction; also some industries.
by Panda Tar
Mar 18 2020, 15:18

Here, wearing masks is not advisable. Yesterday, there was a total emergency decree in my state. The first in the country, although we are not in a serious number of cases and far from the great cities. Still, a lot of stuff is closed, people started to panic. I think they should start transmitting ...
by Panda Tar
Mar 17 2020, 22:30

So, is everyone ok with this Covid-19 waddling about? First death case in my country happened today. It was an elderly person, with diabetes and hypertension. Still next to 240 cases total. My city is currently undergoing a general preparation for the outbreak which is expected to happen next month,...
by Panda Tar
Mar 16 2020, 18:23

I have Catherine, Adelaide, Mullich ... I think that's all. Mephala's lore is right now on a very boring moment and hard task (finish some campaigns with her and having a surviving Pegasus). Crag Hack I cannot accomplish now either.

Ah, I am going veeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly towards Luna's one.
by Panda Tar
Mar 16 2020, 18:20
Topic: Looking for a new game to play
Replies: 16
Views: 2219

Re: Looking for a new game to play

You can actually go somewhat straight into story line missions. Of course, not grinding, finding better items or crafting things will make the game harder. Walking around is somewhat simplified by fast-travel signs. On a whole, the most time consuming thing in that game is trying to get all "?&...
by Panda Tar
Mar 16 2020, 13:38
Topic: Looking for a new game to play
Replies: 16
Views: 2219

Re: Looking for a new game to play

What do you mean by micromanagement in Witcher 3?
by Panda Tar
Mar 16 2020, 13:35

They might be, considering Castle had no girls whatsoever. They just forgot to turn Cyclopi into girls. Dungeon innerently has Medusas and Harpies. Fortress might also be free of this forced gender-bending. I am still pretty much annoyed by Lich convertion.
by Panda Tar
Mar 12 2020, 16:43

Hm, maybe. That boss seems immune to any sort of control.
by Panda Tar
Mar 11 2020, 21:36

Corona has arrived here as well, but not as abundant. Not yet, at least. Some people still are traveling abroad, either way. Seems they think the risk is worth it.
by Panda Tar
Mar 11 2020, 17:26

These damn things are everywhere. Hot weather is their forte. There are these mosquitoes in all states here. :( Four main and dangerous diseases are related to them here: dengue, zika, chikungunya and febre amarela (yellow fever). A very daunting little thing.
by Panda Tar
Mar 11 2020, 16:50

The monster jumps earlier when you get to 100 HP threshold, so I think Mephala is the one to hold it.

Go to advanced search