Search found 5945 matches

by Panda Tar
Dec 12 2019, 16:39
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 150
Views: 54127

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

It's rather sad when people disappear from digital places, specially when we do not have any other means of communication. Reasons can be either good or bad. And we just can hope they are not bad.
by Panda Tar
Dec 12 2019, 16:36
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: The Witcher series
Replies: 45
Views: 16296

Re: The Witcher series

I will replay the game, although I have not finished the smaller expansion. I was so aggravated by having the duchess dead on the Blood & Wine Expansion, that I decided to start all over.
by Panda Tar
Sep 2 2019, 15:25
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Andiamo's Rewards
Replies: 18
Views: 2325

Re: Andiamo's Rewards

People were probably not really commited when determining rewards. As always.
by Panda Tar
Aug 30 2019, 22:35
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: Which Legendary to build
Replies: 60
Views: 9220

Re: Which Legendary to build

Yeah, just like my Dracolich getting its 25% status resistance, which I still haven't swaped.
by Panda Tar
Aug 26 2019, 2:08
Topic: Expert Quests: Battle and Color Guide
Replies: 36
Views: 5707

Re: Expert Quests: Battle and Color Guide

I just don't think getting those Mythical idols pays the pain to get them. I got them twice, and not even once got lucky with Legendary. Even one of those times having an active Summoning event. So, 500 totems all the way for a while now. Rewards and achievements in this game are not rambunctious.
by Panda Tar
Aug 23 2019, 18:03
Forum: News
Topic: Celestial Heavens - Facebook
Replies: 2
Views: 2080

Re: Celestial Heavens - Facebook

HoP, nice! I was wondering if Instagram would also be used for such purposes? I have fired Facebook some years ago.
by Panda Tar
Aug 23 2019, 18:01
Topic: Looking for new players, level 300+
Replies: 14
Views: 4219

Re: Looking for new players, level 300+

Hm, there was this guy on the other thread. Where is he? Radlives?
by Panda Tar
Aug 22 2019, 14:49
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1673
Views: 237417

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

Well, I ended my would-be relationship on past Saturday. I would be really lured to the entices of that crazy gal, if I was a mindless youth. Given I am not classified as such, it was a good thing stepping away from such madness.

And my mood is great, regardless. :-D
by Panda Tar
Aug 22 2019, 14:47
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Wich Electric Shavers?
Replies: 9
Views: 14054

Re: Wich Electric Shavers?

I have been enjoying the One Blade. It's a Phillips stuff. It makes a fair job with facial hair and body hair, which I often use it for. You can use it while taking a bath as well.
by Panda Tar
Aug 16 2019, 21:30
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake
Replies: 6
Views: 928

Re: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake

Microprose? I used to play Microprose's Transport Tycoon. It is still my favorite transport management game. :-D There's also some Open Source project around it, afaik.
by Panda Tar
Aug 16 2019, 21:08
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Andiamo's Rewards
Replies: 18
Views: 2325

Re: Andiamo's Rewards

2 for each color or that Greater Essence you can use whatever? Then 3 Legs And Thanatos Is that all? Ar, it does not sound as impressive as the work it requires player to go through. Actually, they should work on achievements, rewards in general, specially the hard ones to obtain. And add other ones...
by Panda Tar
Aug 16 2019, 21:03

Ah, question:

Thoughts about Cyclops, Pyrosaurus and Abomination?
by Panda Tar
Aug 13 2019, 22:04

I still have no Megalodon, Anubis or Phoenix. :sad: Some I highlight: Fallen Angel is a nice boss vs many, but not good fighting another boss: high ATT-based damage, heals when killing, deals damage on all when killing, fatigue debuff (80%), and if target has fatigue, casts fatigue on all targets (a...
by Panda Tar
Aug 13 2019, 18:29
Topic: Setup Your Creature
Replies: 7
Views: 1523

Re: Setup Your Creature

I am enchanting rather randomly, depending on how many dusts I have (25 for each enchantation). For example, I seldom use Raiju or Asura, but Raiju is fully Golden now, and Asura has only 1 missing. My main team is not fully gold yet. I don't remember if my Medusa has 2 or 3, Colossus and Cerberus h...
by Panda Tar
Aug 13 2019, 16:09
Topic: Setup Your Creature
Replies: 7
Views: 1523

Re: Setup Your Creature

It makes me so sad when I spend a Gold Enchantment on a Legendary Unit to susbtitute a useful Silver + HP one, and it appears a Less Damage from Poison and Burn one, considering said creature has cleanse as special attack.
by Panda Tar
Aug 5 2019, 14:03
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!
Replies: 15
Views: 2546

Re: Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!

I would wager the place to post this would be Heroes 2 or something related to mods. :) But Pol can move that when he comes around. Don't worry. :tsup:
by Panda Tar
Aug 2 2019, 20:44

Troller's corruption bumped into me and I got my abominating pony-dog to level 105. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :scared:

Valkyrie is good stuff? I will get one Desolator or Popa down to have her in the white club instead. I am killing duplicate as much as possible to help awakenings.
by Panda Tar
Jul 29 2019, 13:57
Topic: Re: Battle Tower
Replies: 38
Views: 12572

Re: Re: Battle Tower

Squee. I still haven't started getting my scores yet. Might boost today. Should have done yesterday night. I was not sleepy and kept looking to and fro that goddamn war. :D
by Panda Tar
Jul 28 2019, 1:38

Like 10k more or something. We were REAAAALLY unlucky. We were the first top two 2%. My left eye almost twitched.
by Panda Tar
Jul 26 2019, 17:14

In the end, me and Matakaro got 2%. The goddamn game updates like 20 minutes later the end. So, you are left to hope something only to get slapped on the face.

Go to advanced search