Search found 8 matches

by Schmerdro
Oct 24 2008, 22:31
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Editing a Heroes 4 map
Replies: 5
Views: 2148

I tried moving the Oracle and I even moved the Marker to be very close to the Oracle... but the problem persists. I tried adding 2 more Oracles that are easy to reach (and with small artifacts). But, whether I gave them a Marker or no Marker at all, it didn't solve the problem. Maybe you can't have ...
by Schmerdro
Oct 24 2008, 15:25

I have another completely new problem. I'm making a map with 6 Oracles that give 6 grails. 5 of those Oracles work the way I want them to work but one isn't :| The problem is that when I visit the Oracle, it shows the marker as being wherever my army is placed. So if I visit the Oracle from the top ...
by Schmerdro
Sep 28 2008, 0:42

I figured it out :proud: Apparently the Vampire dwelling requires the Tavern (which was disabled even though there was a Tavern building near the town :| ). So all I had to do was enable the Tavern in order to fix it. The Pikeman and Ogre Mage dwelling would have been disabled for the same reason. A...
by Schmerdro
Sep 27 2008, 5:07

Editing a Heroes 4 map

Hello, I recently went back to Heroes IV and I want to play Draconic (the Winds of War version: download it here ) as Death. But the Vampire dwelling is disabled and I want to enable it :) I know they're overpowered but I want an easy strategy while I get used to H4 again... and I'm playing Equilibr...
by Schmerdro
Feb 3 2006, 10:33
Forum: Campfire
Topic: 8-bit Dungeons and Dragons
Replies: 7
Views: 3127

Meh, another one that's kind-of the same: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/194600
It has Mild Audible Explicit Language, and it's a D&D round between a guy who takes it too seriously and another who just doesn't give a hoot.
by Schmerdro
Jan 22 2006, 17:38
Topic: Great online nation-simulation game
Views: 5845

It may look cool now but in about 5 months for so (if that long) your going to be thinking 'Wow, this is boring. What a waste of time. I wish I hadn't started doing this.' You can say that exact same thing for a lot of computer games too, including Heroes III, IV and others. Plus, you're in no posi...
by Schmerdro
Jan 21 2006, 15:57

I don't play those kinds of web-games, only political ones. I'm hoping he'll add some daily political issues and maybe a debate forum like NS has... I already suggested this to the webmaster.
by Schmerdro
Jan 21 2006, 14:53

Great online nation-simulation game

A while ago, I made a topic about Nation States which is another nation-simulator but I found it gets boring and repetitive after a while and the system is not very deep either. Now, Cyber Nations is a completely different story... it's like Nation States 2 but free and, I guess, with less options. ...

Go to advanced search