Search found 122 matches

by Blake
May 31 2020, 8:46
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake
Replies: 8
Views: 1714

Re: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake

WOAH!!! The good news keeps coming for MoM fans. After years Implode has returned from his self imposed exile (think kungfu movie where the bad guy bests the good guy so the good guy climbs up a mountain and learns better kungfu with some old guy with a grey beard who never speaks and then the good ...
by Blake
May 10 2020, 13:44
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!
Replies: 16
Views: 4477

Re: Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!

Well I guess I better post an update as it's been a while! Firstly I want to say apologies to everyone sitting around waiting. The delay in release is 100% my fault and not Metropolis's, as I've been busy working on my Command & Conquer African Campaign Civ2 scenario remaster and Red Alert 2 Sie...
by Blake
Apr 3 2020, 15:05
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Star Trek Picard Series
Replies: 13
Views: 2393

Re: Star Trek Picard Series

Final Episode 10 rant.. [SPOILER] (spoiler alert - drag mouse select over text to see) Kinda glad its all over as in these last few weeks it felt like I was just waiting for them to find new ways to disappoint me lol. Now that it's done I don't have to worry about it lol. So.. that last episode.. on...
by Blake
Mar 20 2020, 15:09

My general impression of the series is that the scenes involving Picard and advancing his story line are interesting, but the scenes involving the story lines of all the other characters are pretty bad and detract from the experience. It's sad that they spend so much time on these side stories inst...
by Blake
Feb 23 2020, 11:04

Yeah.. episode 5.. wow.. If people here disliked it you don't have to worry about me arguing with you on this one guys. As this episode broke me too, or more precisely it broke my enjoyment of the show. I didn't enjoy that at all. I thought maybe if I sleep on it I'd feel better but nope, today I'm ...
by Blake
Feb 21 2020, 11:08

Episode 4 seen (belated).. WE'RE OFF!: [SPOILER] (spoiler alert - drag mouse select over text to see) Well things have finally taken off! Enjoying the fact we're back in space.. loved the look of the Romulan refugee colony (particularly in the flashback sequences) with the giant 'world tree' backgro...
by Blake
Feb 8 2020, 13:56

I'm still enjoying the show but am still unsure as to whether I actually really really like it or not. Still need to see how story pans out lol. Episode 3 seen: (spoiler alert - drag mouse select over text to see) Not thrilled about how they continue to make Picard look slow, weak & frail. You w...
by Blake
Feb 1 2020, 11:04

Apparently CBS has posted the first episode of Picard on YouTube for a limited time. So, if you dont have All Access and want to check it out, you have til Feb 7 to watch it for free. Naturally it's region locked though urgh. Episode 2 of Picard seen. Glad it explains some of the mysteries & fan...
by Blake
Jan 29 2020, 11:00
Topic: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake
Replies: 8
Views: 1714

Re: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake

Forgot to say that as well as posting other peoples wish lists & suggestions I of course also gave them a copy of my own personal wish list below: • BIG ONE - More than 4 enemy players. Implode's MoM HD Multiplayer Remake allowed EVERY wizard in one game for super 14 player games which would hav...
by Blake
Jan 27 2020, 7:25

I've seen the first ep now. My thoughts ( SPOILER ALERT ): I loved the opening shot with the camera closing in on the Enterprise D (which had some interesting design modifications) and going through the window into to the room.. the kind of shot you always wanted to see as a kid watching TNG but kne...
by Blake
Nov 22 2019, 10:33

Time for another update! Metro Polis has finished his final changes plus playtesting and is happy with things. All that's left to do is my map creation, my playtest game and documentation writing then this baby should be good to go! In these final stages we've been finding a few little left over thi...
by Blake
Nov 3 2019, 9:05
Topic: Everspace 2 (Freelancer & WCPrivateer Like Game)
Replies: 0
Views: 506

Everspace 2 (Freelancer & WCPrivateer Like Game)

We've got another one lol! One of the great bonuses of me making a Freelancer FB group a while back is that members alert me (the slightly obsessed fan lol) to all Freelancer & Wing Commander Privateer 'spiritual sequels' on the way haha. Been a good year so far.. first Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, Then...
by Blake
Nov 3 2019, 9:05
Topic: Starpoint Gemini 3 (Freelancer & WCPrivateer Like Game)
Views: 496

Starpoint Gemini 3 (Freelancer & WCPrivateer Like Game)

Well here we were recently talking about Rebel Galaxy Outlaw here and now looks like we’ve got another game very similar to Freelancer and Wing Commander Privateer on the way, woohoo lol! The previous Starpoint Gemini games were sort of Freelancer/WCP like but involved tactical capital ship combat w...
by Blake
Oct 13 2019, 9:13

Last time I promised videos so here they are! This is a actual in-game video that shows one of our custom Herald video characters in action. Here I insult the Warlock faction leader Archibald and his black dragon breaths fire! https://i.imgur.com/Ue99lDi.png This is a simulated in-game video showing...
by Blake
Oct 6 2019, 2:10

RED ALERT! We've got another new trailer. The beard is back! The old uniforms make a cameo! 7 of 9 is doing her Ronin thing. And we introduce the most hated admiral in Star Trek history haha! US: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FySrgrKJguE People like me outside of US: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...
by Blake
Sep 29 2019, 21:01

Time for a well overdue project update! Metro has been travelling O/S and I've been recovering from some nasty surgery but plenty of progress has been around those over the last month and we're pretty much finished now and just doing final touch ups, sounds, documentation and play testing. :) Throne...
by Blake
Sep 20 2019, 8:22

Same!!

Oooooh looks like Robert Picardo, the EMH Doctor from Voyager might be in Star Trek Picard too. God this show opens up so many cool things for not just TNG fans but Voyager and DS9 fans too! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNXW3pBNHgM

by Blake
Aug 26 2019, 9:15
Topic: Disciples 2 Mod
Replies: 10
Views: 12810

Re: Disciples 2 Mod

yeah what happened to this??
by Blake
Aug 26 2019, 9:14
Topic: Rebel Galaxy Outlaw (Freelancer & WCPrivateer Like Game)
Views: 512

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw (Freelancer & WCPrivateer Like Game)

If there's any old Freelancer or Wing Commander Privateer fans here, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw has gotta be the closest thing I've seen to these games yet!!! Gorgeous planet landings FTW! I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuge Freelancer fan (so much so I run a fb fan group haha). Fans still mod it to this day creating coo...
by Blake
Aug 24 2019, 14:27
Forum: News
Topic: New King's Bounty 2 on the horizont!
Replies: 11
Views: 1891

Re: New King's Bounty 2 on the horizont!

hahaha.. I think the art style looks very Witcher 3 and Mount & Blade.. those games were popular in Russia weren't they? But yeah there's so little in the trailer in regards to other worlds/realms, races and fantasy units so hopefully more will be revealed soon. I was lurking around their new we...

Go to advanced search