Search found 243 matches

by DaveHer
Apr 6 2020, 3:07
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone
Replies: 75
Views: 6826

Re: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone

I plan on playing the MM7Rev4Redone Mod soon -- currently trying out the MMRandomizer by Anerag for MM6. I unfortunately won't be able to test the Rock of Ages or the shops with the patch as I deleted my TCC saves in order to play the MMRandomizer. :( I think someone else plans on playing your TCCR...
by DaveHer
Apr 6 2020, 0:02

I just finished Part 1 of TCC. I have to say your attention to detail in decorating the towns/outdoor maps were really good. Overall, was a great remake. Good job! I decided not to play Part 2 because it wasn't as flavorful as Part 1 is, but I have to wonder, did you decorate anything in Part 2 at ...
by DaveHer
Apr 3 2020, 10:59

Sorry, but what do you mean when you say you didn't tweak paperdolls or that the only weapons you replaced in the game were the bows? The following screenshot is from your mod with altered paperdolls and items: Screenshot of Danu Tree chest and Brennen's Bow isn't able to fit anywhere in here with ...
by DaveHer
Apr 3 2020, 3:53

DaveHer, I'm not sure if you plan on patching Chaos Conspiracy at all, because I've ran into some bugs/graphical glitches. For example, a few off the top of my head: - Axe of Lugh (Conan artifact) not positioned properly on paperdoll. This happens quite often with a lot of the special weapons. - Ro...
by DaveHer
Mar 31 2020, 11:32

evt.GiveItem(32,0,412) When I put the previous code in the debug console, I get a pop-up error saying Assertion failed at 1822 in D:\MM6Src\code\itemdata.cpp When I was making the MM6 belts and hats for the merge, I used that format to bring the items into the merge and it worked. But it did not oc...
by DaveHer
Mar 31 2020, 2:58

Darn, that's a shame. I tried respawning the map and looked for Morgana but no luck. I guess the quest can't be completed at this point. Oh, well. I appreciate you checking the scripts to see if Morgana only spawns the first time the map is loaded. I'm guessing it was like that to prevent multiple ...
by DaveHer
Mar 30 2020, 22:24

She should appear the first time you enter the map. I remember one time killing Morgana and getting the ring before getting the quest. Killing all the witches is not going to do it. I do not know if there are any triggers that can randomly spawn witches, but I do not think there is. The map refills ...
by DaveHer
Mar 25 2020, 11:50
Topic: How to replace images in MM6?
Replies: 8
Views: 354

Re: How to replace images in MM6?

First sprites should be falling through ramps. There is something wrong with your MM6. You need to use GOG version. Than apply GrayFace Patch (MM6.Patch.v2.4_2). Then install the MMextension and the editor. I found that GrayFace patch only supports GOG version. Editing Animated sprites requires a bi...
by DaveHer
Mar 24 2020, 10:37

David, I greatly appreciate the support here. I made my files look like yours and I ran the mm6.exe file and I think it did the trick! I got a popup warning about taking time to create tables and sure enough I got new folders. Experimenting with them, I edited values in the "Class Starting Ski...
by DaveHer
Mar 23 2020, 10:28

I do not think you set it up correctly. See link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12tAKV6L_bgPIPZqTCH5tP8dd0RFB1VlJ You do not have to put a path in the ini file. The editor and the MMextension do not make changes to the game. The editor is for you to make changes to the game. The MMextension allow...
by DaveHer
Mar 23 2020, 3:21

You place the folders of both MMextension and MMEditor into the game main folder (ex. C:\3DO/Might and Magic VII\). After you place the folders in the MM7 directory run the game and wait awhile. MMextension will be making some folder and files. With these you can put things into the land maps. Like ...
by DaveHer
Mar 11 2020, 23:24
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 Redone
Replies: 17
Views: 1920

Re: MM7Rev4modR1 Redone

To all that have downloaded the mod. I uploaded a file to the nexus that will upscale the bitmap textures only. I use topaz for upscaling.
David
by DaveHer
Feb 27 2020, 16:01
Topic: MM7 ESRGAN attempt
Replies: 31
Views: 4406

Re: MM7 ESRGAN attempt

@Kraust I can not get esrgan to work even though I think I have every thing set up correctly. I install python 3.8.2, Cuda, pytorch and the dependencies. There are tests to see if everything has been set up correctly. Every was fine. I placed this model(2xBS_Wolly_36000.pth) in the models fold and e...
by DaveHer
Feb 26 2020, 16:46

unknownone wrote:Now it works, thank you!

You are welcome.
David
by DaveHer
Feb 25 2020, 21:08

unknownone wrote:When I click on the link, Nexus mod reports that "The author of this mod has not published it yet " . Could you check? Thank you

The link should work now. :) Try it again.
David
by DaveHer
Feb 25 2020, 17:01
Topic: MM7 ESRGAN attempt
Replies: 31
Views: 4406

Re: MM7 ESRGAN attempt

tomchen1989 wrote:I'm sorry but... I downloaded the my.bitmaps.lwd file, how can I use it?

Place the file in the DATA folder. The editor will do the rest.
David
by DaveHer
Feb 25 2020, 16:42

The mod has been published. Check my very first post for the download link.
David
by DaveHer
Feb 24 2020, 18:18

The Game has been approved. The link is in the first post above. :-D
David
by DaveHer
Feb 23 2020, 14:49

It looks like i am going to have to wait until after the weekend for the nexus to publish the game. It has not been approved yet. :(
David
by DaveHer
Feb 22 2020, 11:07

The mod has been uploaded to the nexus, but i am waiting for it to be approve by nexus. Once it is approved, I will put a link to the download. :-D
David

Go to advanced search