Search found 915 matches

by Galaad
Apr 23 2019, 12:11
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: Dungeons
Replies: 199
Views: 21766

Re: Dungeons

Pol wrote:With some differences between players level, Tengu can be very useful having good primary dmg vs Blue and stun immunity but if levels are competitive this unit fall behind.

I agree Tengu is a mediocre unit on his own, but the screen above contradicts your statement.
by Galaad
Apr 23 2019, 9:31

Sometimes a healer will completely reset all my carefully dealt damage. Depending on the primed specials I might even target the healer first. Which will be a tough nut in colour weeks. In other cases it's still a free mana feed. And even a better one in colour weeks :) Agreed. Same goes with the m...
by Galaad
Apr 22 2019, 22:19

I'm retired from competition now but I've ranked 1-2% every week for more than a year and a half and the meta hasn't changed since then. How have you been ranking? You can use support in gold, it works. Best example is Frost Eagle for the mass cleanse.
by Galaad
Apr 22 2019, 21:01

Like really, Tengu? Wave 1 looks strangely weak. But wave 2 looks quite the opposite. :P Gotta give Tengu some love! I also put the Turtle in blue weeks :D I think wave 1 is pretty much annoying, with a boosted healer and other 3 boosted damage dealers, backed up but those 2 annoying nymphs. Wave 2...
by Galaad
Apr 22 2019, 16:08

My current setup for Dgn 5 this week... really good results... :D

by Galaad
Apr 22 2019, 16:06

Avonu why do you bring wrong dots, it's mana waste, maybe the fight could have turned differently...
by Galaad
Feb 5 2019, 23:07
Topic: New M&M Guild
Replies: 120
Views: 18177

Re: New M&M Guild

Go guys :D

by Galaad
Jan 7 2019, 20:42

Yeah everyone camping at lvl1 structures is utterly boring can't argue there. I liked before it was bugged and never fixed that we could in the guild chat test guild mates pvp dungeons and give feedback, that was great. GW did focus more on the whole being in a guild thing, as is the most coordinati...
by Galaad
Jan 3 2019, 11:38

So Avonu is a traitor :D

Yeah I agree first days are a chore now with no one building... There were cheaters too who got strikes from devs... GW needs improvement I am myself slowly losing interest even though we won 9 in a row.
by Galaad
Dec 18 2018, 0:01
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Selling my collection - MM1-9 + Heroes
Replies: 2
Views: 380

Re: Selling my collection - MM1-9 + Heroes

pfff on ebay.... Why are you selling anyway?
by Galaad
Dec 17 2018, 10:42
Topic: Expert Quests: Battle and Color Guide
Replies: 13
Views: 2312

Re: Expert Quests: Battle and Color Guide

Great stuff Frits :tsup:
by Galaad
Dec 5 2018, 22:37
Topic: Guild Wars
Replies: 54
Views: 6909

Re: Guild Wars

Pol, when the percentage drops from from 9% or so to 0% in an instant it's not because of the servers delay, it's because a guild did a group attack, and I can assure they were more than three people hitting at once.

Ps. You had P joining you?
by Galaad
Dec 3 2018, 9:15

Killing blows requires mostly precise timing and a bit of luck. Coordination helps a lot if you have time for it. It's the strongest point of GW, as the shards bonus make it up for lesser firepower. It's also very exciting!

wimfrits wrote:So that next time Kreegans make their move, we can go together! :oex:

:D
by Galaad
Dec 1 2018, 14:11

Resources are meant to be used Wim, otherwise how can you get stronger. :P
by Galaad
Nov 30 2018, 20:55
Topic: Preparing Guide - Open Notes
Replies: 11
Views: 1537

Re: Preparing Guide - Open Notes

Omg there is so much to say :D Ok I'll just throw in random stuff too :oex: Must known defensive synergies - Wood nymph + Cloud nymph, stun and mass debuff. - Ant + Hyena, hit harder, and harder. - Mummy + Kitsune + Black Cat, or the lucky trio. - Templar + Walrus, stun and kill. You can enhance the...
by Galaad
Nov 30 2018, 9:55

Yeah I meant one Legendary 4d army :P I also have Elven luck with summons, I never mass summoned and often got legendaries out of my pulls. A few I had to promote for the 4d collection. From 100k army is good though, for both offense and defense, and that is easier/faster to reach. But hey, it's goo...
by Galaad
Nov 30 2018, 9:10

Yeah gold enchants I don't even think of :P I have one 4d army but I've been playing daily a lot for almost two years and am also VIP10 so that sped things up a bit. A legendary army with 3 bonuses including silver enchants/full totems/full awake gets you to 176k army strength, with gold enchants ab...
by Galaad
Nov 27 2018, 11:03

Yeah the evolving part is tedious for sigils, farm the sigils maps. The dualcolor maps drop them on King too (while Emperor drops the runestones). Totems also, totems gives a consequent boost. You can spread them 25 of each throughout the army then go 30, 35, 40.... First awakening is good too. Half...
by Galaad
Nov 16 2018, 20:43
Topic: News, patches, updates..
Replies: 179
Views: 29441

Re: News, patches, updates..

A nice update IMO
Not sure 200% boost is not overkill, but seems 50% was not enough. Now players investing in boosting will have a definite advantage in pvp. To note diamond cost did not increase.

Go to advanced search