Search found 25 matches

by 7h30n
Aug 18 2010, 15:11
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Your likes/dislikes in Heroes6 game design
Replies: 113
Views: 32399

Pros - New HoMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D - love the design of units - good ol' Might & Magic seperation Cons - less resources So far I don't have much to nit-pick because I'm stoked for new HoMM :-D I hope they do it right with the game and my town - Inferno (though I liked Dungeon very much...
by 7h30n
Jul 30 2010, 8:32
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: League of Legends
Replies: 30
Views: 7498

Well compared to HoN Beta at that time, HoN was beating the crap out of the competition.
by 7h30n
Jul 29 2010, 11:22
Topic: League of Legends
Replies: 30
Views: 7498

I recently tried LoL... I played beta before, frankly the game sucked. HoN and DotA were a lot better! But now, trying out the full, proper game I have to say that LoL is better! It is balanced differently and not so focused around carries. One of the best adition is Ability Power. It's great that m...
by 7h30n
Jul 28 2010, 12:35
Topic: Starcraft 2!
Replies: 588
Views: 84513

BTW There are Lurkers, but only in Single Player :)
by 7h30n
Jul 27 2010, 17:47
Topic: Starcraft 2!
Replies: 588
Views: 84513

I'm still waiting for my copy to be delivered.
by 7h30n
Mar 5 2009, 17:42
Topic: UFO - Extraterrestial
Replies: 5
Views: 2085

I play the game ... But yes, X-Com was and is far better, so I have periods of playing one then the other game
by 7h30n
Feb 17 2009, 19:30
Topic: GalCiv2: Dread Lords
Replies: 62
Views: 11652

God this game is good. Too good ... I dare not start it up anymore, because if I do, I won't be able to stop playing until I finish a game ... Totally agreed, and you are tempting me now to start a game ... I'll have to postpone it for the weekend to play a game (probably on large sized galaxy)
by 7h30n
Jan 10 2009, 9:20
Topic: Why hasn't HOMM series won many more fans?
Replies: 45
Views: 13384

It's probably a lot more popular than you think. Most people don't post on message boards such as this. Heck, the game sold enough units that Ubisoft is confident in continuing the franchise. Now, as to why the game doesn't feel as popular as you think it should, the reasons are twofold. First, a l...
by 7h30n
Jan 1 2009, 21:56
Topic: Space Force Captains (H3/H5 Clone)
Replies: 18
Views: 4487

Ok, so to explain why this game received poor reviews and why it isn't finished completely it was made here, in Croatia. A lot of you probably haven't heard of Croatia. It's a small country on the other side of Adriatic Sea (opposite of Italy + our part of sea is cleaner and warmer). We have one of ...
by 7h30n
Jan 1 2009, 11:27
Topic: Dungeon magic guild bug
Replies: 6
Views: 1349

Then your shift key isn't working. You have to hold "Shift" whole time you drag a creature from one "box" to another, then you will be presented with a split screen and you can set the numbers of creatures. Remember to hold the Shift, not just press shift one time then drag creat...
by 7h30n
Dec 27 2008, 14:01
Topic: Red Alert 3
Replies: 41
Views: 6209

You know what I meant ...

Anyways, to clear my post a bit. I'm not saying the game is bad, in fact maybe it is a really good RTS and I hear that multiplayer coop is great. Maybe I'll get it so that I can play through campaign with my friend
by 7h30n
Dec 26 2008, 20:44

Well, I haven't played RA3 nor I will after seeing this. I watched intro of RA3 on youtube and I have to say: "This isn't Red Alert I knew" To remind myself of what RA is I watched RA 1 and 2 intro cinematics thus proving EA ruined the CnC series. Too bad Westwood no longer exists :( RA3's...
by 7h30n
Dec 25 2008, 9:57

Slight off topic, someone said that only idiots use the word newbie. Newbie is an actual word, and it is mostly used in the army to describe a new recruit. So if someone says you are a newbie you shouldn't reply he is an idiot because he uses that word ... it doesn't make sense. Like I say to you yo...
by 7h30n
Dec 21 2008, 19:16
Topic: Prince of Persia on the next gen consoles (and PC)
Replies: 102
Views: 9852

Yeah it did. Mostly because 3D segment was poorly done. But I still think when you overcome that it is a great game. There are many locations along your adventure. There are some signs of possible bullet time (like in Sands of Time Trilogy) mostly in cutscenes. Fights are done like the old series - ...
by 7h30n
Dec 21 2008, 16:31
Topic: Prince of Persia on the next gen consoles (and PC)
Replies: 102
Views: 9852

I played every PoP except the latest one. And each of those 6 I played had its own style and charm. Each of those 6 was one of the best games and still is. But if we compare the PoP to each sequel ofcourse that the original PoP (from '89) is the best and I still play it. But looking back at the game...
by 7h30n
Dec 18 2008, 14:24
Topic: King's Bounty: Legend Coverage?
Replies: 104
Views: 23384

Poll: Yes, definitely! After all this is remake of the game that started it all (M&M) King's Bounty: I started recently, so far I'm liking the game. Playing Warrior on Normal difficulty, just got Rage Box or is it Box of Rage and managed to get first spirit to obey me. I'm finishing other second...
by 7h30n
Oct 1 2008, 12:55
Topic: deep freeze not in spell tower very often?
Replies: 4
Views: 1361

I get Armageddon almost all the time, sometimes Deep Freeze and I think I only once got Implosion ...
by 7h30n
Sep 16 2008, 14:16
Topic: HOMIII Complete (not Wake of the Gods) vs. TOTE
Replies: 23
Views: 4454

Well I played both HoMM3 (Complete) and HoMM5 (ToE), the main thing is HoMM 3 has a lot faster gameplay, while in HoMM5 you need to take some time to finish a map. I consider HoMM3 a better game but for some reason I play them both, lately I play HoMM 5 more (it's because of the spells that look bea...
by 7h30n
Sep 15 2008, 17:48
Topic: Newbie looking for some help
Replies: 25
Views: 4659

Thanks a LOT!

Lol @ danhvo's post :D
by 7h30n
Sep 15 2008, 15:47
Topic: Newbie looking for some help
Replies: 25
Views: 4659

One more question (at least for now): How to get ultimate level of (town special) skill

Oh, and a question which hasn't been answered:
"What are hit n run tactics with Dungeon? Is it when you go with one hero, cast some powerfull spell (like armagedon) and flee/surrender ?"

Go to advanced search