by Grythandril
Oct 5 2019, 20:56
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4 Displaying a message during AI turn when an object is taking
Replies: 9
Views: 1267

Re: H4 Displaying a message during AI turn when an object is taking

Thanks

I tried that and it worked only once but if i delete the remove the script then it displayed the message every day.

Is I will try this on a event next to the Pandora's box when the AI takes it.

Cheers
by Grythandril
Aug 29 2019, 19:37

Also noticed in the help page for scripting that its only for Quest huts, Quest gates, Quest Guards, Towns, armies, creatures and Heroes. now the mines has the same facilities as the town but they I cannot find a way to display a message during the AI turn that your mine has been captured like that ...
by Grythandril
Aug 29 2019, 19:31

I'm able to use the Pandora box (named Pandora 01) and the bomb object (named bomb1) to remove the box Then create an placed event for the human player to be asked if they wish to open the box If the answer is yes then the player will receive the contents which then delete the box and remove the scr...
by Grythandril
Aug 25 2019, 18:50

H4 Displaying a message during AI turn when an object is taking

How do you create a script to display a message when object has been taken by the AI?

When the AI takes its turn and captures your castle a message is displayed stating that fact.

How do I create one when the AI take either a gold mine or another object e.g. Pandora's Box?

please advise
by Grythandril
Aug 5 2012, 12:22
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Patch 1.5.2 bugs - REPORT bugs here
Replies: 28
Views: 17804

I checked the dynasty table etc and all the heroes i have played in the campaign are at their respected levels. I cant understand why on the end mini tear campaign they are at level 1. Does this mean i have to replay the inferno or stronghold campaign again to get these heroes back to the levels to ...
by Grythandril
Aug 5 2012, 11:15
Topic: Patch 1.5.2 bugs - REPORT bugs here
Replies: 28
Views: 17804

i have mentioned this on the might &magic heroes vi forum and was wondering if any else has had this problem. I have patched the game to 1.5.2 and notice on the final campaign. On the tear campaign i have to choose between kiril or sandro because of the path i chose for them during the last 2 ca...
by Grythandril
Mar 15 2012, 21:03
Topic: HELP! Lost my chat widget - Can any one help
Replies: 2
Views: 1217

thanks for the advice. It was actually stupid of me. I tried to change the profile while still in the game which is why it would not work. Once heroes vi was closed down i then went into the profile and changed the chat widget settings then reloaded the game which then worked. But thanks for the adv...
by Grythandril
Mar 10 2012, 20:01
Topic: HELP! Lost my chat widget - Can any one help
Views: 1217

HELP! Lost my chat widget - Can any one help

I have lost my chat widget. When ever i click on the chat icon the bar at the bottom left appears but not the box. I tried to edit my profile in mydocuments to alter the position for the window to appear but to no avail. I even tried the minimise/restore button but that did not help. any suggestions...
by Grythandril
Dec 20 2006, 12:44
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Viewing Heroes V Ordinary Maps from Game
Views: 1610

Viewing Heroes V Ordinary Maps from Game

;| Help! My mate has got Hammers of fate addon and when I went into the map editor to look at the ordinary maps from the game itself to get an idea how it works, I can't find them. The editor saves tha maps as a file called *.h5fm or something like that but I can find any thing similar like that in ...
by Grythandril
Feb 11 2006, 20:05
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: screenshots
Replies: 49
Views: 37837

dweling styles

The first picture I assume is a gargoyle structure which I really like as it is much better than the original structure. the second picture of the elf dwelling is very nice indeed however it might be at odd with the dwelling which resides in the nature castle. the third picture is nice but I prefer ...

Go to advanced search