Search found 14 matches

by Gay Lord
May 4 2018, 3:38
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM6 Shadow Guild crash
Replies: 2
Views: 926

Re: MM6 Shadow Guild crash

I see it happening with other dungeons too. The early ones in New Sorpigal didn't have this, but the ones around ironfist and bootleg bay do. Nobody knows anything about this?
by Gay Lord
May 2 2018, 1:58
Topic: MM6 Shadow Guild crash
Replies: 2
Views: 926

MM6 Shadow Guild crash

Every time I try to enter, the game crashes. Here are my specs: Win 7 64 bit MM6 installed from CD GrayFace's 2.0 patch MMExtension 2.2 MM6 Controls (possibly other GrayFace files) I have also edited two text files: Class HP SP Class Starting Skills I didn't find anyone else having this problem, so ...
by Gay Lord
Feb 24 2014, 11:13
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: [H3] - How to edit default starting skills for heroes?
Replies: 1
Views: 4412

[H3] - How to edit default starting skills for heroes?

Hi guys, I've just spent half an hour searching the web trying to find an answer. What I'd like to do is change the default starting skills for heroes for every map. I know the map editor will let me change hero skills, but only for that map. I want to change the default skills, and I don't know whe...
by Gay Lord
Jun 29 2009, 3:20
Topic: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.4 [Sep 17, 2019]
Replies: 514
Views: 224439

Muchos gracias! A file folder shall be named in your honour.

Now I shall see how good my Gimp coloring skills are.
by Gay Lord
Jun 28 2009, 2:25

I have another question. After installing this patch, my firewall has started alerting me about MM6.

Is there a reason why it wants to access the net?
by Gay Lord
Jun 26 2009, 23:49

Thank you Macros! I hadn't even noticed that the Media Player had that option. As for the icon, it seems that older games (even older than MM6) usually have a separate ICO file, but newer games seem to merge it inside the EXE. I was hoping maybe somebody had it, but I'll admit I never thought of try...
by Gay Lord
Jun 26 2009, 0:03

Where do I get the mp3s for this? I've looked on my install and play CDs as well as the game files, and I don't see anything. All I have is an audio.snd file. Am I supposed to extract them somehow? What tool would I use for that? Also, does anybody know how I can get the mm6 icon? I'd like to recolo...
by Gay Lord
Dec 15 2006, 19:59
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: campaign intro movie vignettes not playing from fresh instal
Replies: 11
Views: 5445

Thank you all so much for your help! I really appreciate it. One last question. Is there a way to give yourself a certain item? In the third(?) map of the arm blade mapset, you are required to get three items. Wogifying the map replaced one of the items so that now I can't finish the mission. And I ...
by Gay Lord
Dec 12 2006, 20:16

Fnord, I am playing the Armageddon's Blade campaign with the first mapset: armageddon's blade. If there is a setting (and I hope there is) then I don't know where it is. I have updated WOG with the extra battlefields and videos, and checked the extra bf in the wog options. I don't see anything there...
by Gay Lord
Dec 12 2006, 2:00

No, I didn't.

I have tried again with my h3 complete cd in the drive and now the movie appears, along with music, but no voices.
by Gay Lord
Dec 11 2006, 20:48

campaign intro movie vignettes not playing from fresh instal

I have a clean install of H3 and WOG. Everything works fine. However, when I start a campaign, the movie never plays. I can see the text scrolling underneath and hear the sounds, but I can't see the movie. Also, If I die/lose, I hear but don't see the execution video. EDIT: I should clarify. If I st...
by Gay Lord
Dec 1 2006, 18:14
Topic: Runtime Error wogifying original campaign
Replies: 7
Views: 6406

Thank you all! I loaded up a save, dropped all extra items, including troops with warlords banners, and the next map loads fine! I have seemingly now lost the picture for the min-video, although the text still scrolls beneath, but that's a very minor price to pay. Thanks guys!!
by Gay Lord
Nov 28 2006, 19:01

I tried playing Long Live the King to pass the time. I did the first map and again, the second map causes crashing. I tried deleting and reinstalling everything several times to no effect. The notion of having to do the entire thing all over again does NOT appeal to me. And besides, what's to say I ...
by Gay Lord
Nov 28 2006, 11:47

Runtime Error wogifying original campaign

I have recently reinstalled H3. I downloaded WOG and installed that. I have been having fun playing the original Restoration of Erathia campaign with wogified maps. However, halfway in, I suddenly can't proceed. I have finished the first three parts: Long Live the Queen Dungeons and Devils Spoils of...

Go to advanced search