Game is too easy

Mods and development for mods. Including WoG & Equilibris (RU) subforums.

Moderator: Moderators

apkairan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
Posts: 5
Joined: 25 Nov 2007

Game is too easy

Postby apkairan » Dec 26 2007, 22:28

Im talking about the custom game here in ToE.

Campaign was hard on heroic. But when it comes to the custom game..
oh jesus.. it's too damn easy that my 1 yr old dog can beat the
god damn easy custom game on heroic.

Is there any mod ( mod for ToE ) that chagnes the Ai behavior or makes the game harder while retaining the originality?

BAD23ro

Re: Game is too easy

Postby BAD23ro » Dec 26 2007, 22:39

apkairan wrote:Im talking about the custom game here in ToE.

Campaign was hard on heroic. But when it comes to the custom game..
oh jesus.. it's too damn easy that my 1 yr old dog can beat the
god damn easy custom game on heroic.

Is there any mod ( mod for ToE ) that chagnes the Ai behavior or makes the game harder while retaining the originality?



Don't forget about neutrals too. :)

Well, I edited a bit my game, but I can't post as mod yet, because isn't.

apkairan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
Posts: 5
Joined: 25 Nov 2007

Re: Game is too easy

Postby apkairan » Dec 27 2007, 3:36

hmm.. if you are planning to upload a mod that fixes the AI in ToE, I'd really appreciate it.]

BAD23ro

Re: Game is too easy

Postby BAD23ro » Dec 27 2007, 4:02

apkairan wrote:hmm.. if you are planning to upload a mod that fixes the AI in ToE, I'd really appreciate it.]



Well, I did small changes for neutrals, so that neutral armies to grow more after 3rd month and nothing yet for AI. Sorry :(

Well, if will do something for AI and neutrals, sure will post it, but I don't have a plan yet.

User avatar
Tensho
Pixie
Pixie
Posts: 105
Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Location: Look behind you.

Re: Game is too easy

Postby Tensho » Dec 27 2007, 10:01

BAD23ro wrote:
apkairan wrote:hmm.. if you are planning to upload a mod that fixes the AI in ToE, I'd really appreciate it.]



Well, I did small changes for neutrals, so that neutral armies to grow more after 3rd month and nothing yet for AI. Sorry :(

Well, if will do something for AI and neutrals, sure will post it, but I don't have a plan yet.


Neutrals grow more..?Doesnt that makes things easy...more exp,more power for your hero >_>
I mod that changes neutrals into a hight tier units would be nice(or shooters)
Intead of 30 griffins u will see 30 paladins or something :-D
Dont angry the banana!

BAD23ro

Re: Game is too easy

Postby BAD23ro » Dec 27 2007, 10:32

You can get more experience, but you can lose more as well.
Last edited by BAD23ro on Oct 19 2010, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.

apkairan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
Posts: 5
Joined: 25 Nov 2007

Postby apkairan » Dec 27 2007, 20:38

well. increasing the neutral size would also help in raising the game difficulty as well.

But since I usually finishes the game within 3-4 months in the custom game on heroic level ( that is still about 4-5 hours of play ) ,
maybe a little tweak would be nice.

Let us know if you are going to actually release it.

BAD23ro

Postby BAD23ro » Dec 28 2007, 10:21

apkairan wrote:Let us know if you are going to actually release it.


No plans yet.

User avatar
Wulfstan8182
Conscript
Conscript
Posts: 220
Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Location: The Heroes Round Table

Postby Wulfstan8182 » Dec 31 2007, 5:33

have you tried changing the difficulty to heroic instead of recruit?
:hanged: <--- You're the guy hanged if you ever dare to touch my blacksmith!

LarkinVB
Peasant
Peasant
Posts: 55
Joined: 28 Apr 2006

Postby LarkinVB » Dec 31 2007, 10:40

Here is a small mod raising the starting number and growth rate for neurals and growth rate for AI towns. Small but notable growth increase on hard (20%), bigger increase on heroic (40%). Won't work on campaign maps.


http://www.viciousbyte.de/files/tote_aitweak.h5u


Return to “Modcrafting Guild”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests