The Chaos Conspiracy Redone

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).

Moderator: Moderators

DaveHer
Scout
Scout

Re: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone

Postby DaveHer » Sep 8 2019, 18:40

It sounds like the procure that Rodrid recommends. I made a screen shot but I do not have a link to it yet. :)
David

SpectralDragon
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Postby SpectralDragon » Sep 8 2019, 18:50

DaveHer wrote:It sounds like the procure that Rodrid recommends. I made a screen shot but I do not have a link to it yet. :)
David

Once you do, go ahead and link it together with the animation I made you in here to Rodril in MMMerge forum, so that he sees the extent of the problem and comment accordingly to it, like the animation shows "this is how Ghost Dragons (as well as Wight and Spectral Dragons, if we go to standard 3-tiered monster/foe rank, said names being my idea as I expressed in my .txt document I added to the image assets) are supposed to look like" on animation VS "this is how they actually look like" on your screenshot. ;)
Yes?

DaveHer
Scout
Scout

Postby DaveHer » Sep 8 2019, 19:23

SpectralDragon wrote:
DaveHer wrote:It sounds like the procure that Rodrid recommends. I made a screen shot but I do not have a link to it yet. :)
David

Once you do, go ahead and link it together with the animation I made you in here to Rodril in MMMerge forum, so that he sees the extent of the problem and comment accordingly to it, like the animation shows "this is how Ghost Dragons (as well as Wight and Spectral Dragons, if we go to standard 3-tiered monster/foe rank, said names being my idea as I expressed in my .txt document I added to the image assets) are supposed to look like" on animation VS "this is how they actually look like" on your screenshot. ;)

I already figured out the problem. First I did not know that CCR already had bone dragons. It's been a long time since I played it and forgot all about them. The dragons I was placing in CCR are those dragons not yours. Your dragons are not appearing in the editor (the editor displace a list of available monster to place in the game and yours are not there) and I think its because there may be a limit as to how many different monsters MM6 can have. :( I will have to ask Rodril or GrayFace about that. If this is the case then the original bone dragons will have to be replaced with yours and that is going to take some work. I know that I entered the correct information to all the files that need editing because the MMextension excepted them. Other wise I would get an error message from the extension.
David

SpectralDragon
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Postby SpectralDragon » Sep 8 2019, 19:37

DaveHer wrote:I already figured out the problem. First I did not know that CCR already had bone dragons. It's been a long time since I played it and forgot all about them. The dragons I was placing in CCR are those dragons not yours. Your dragons are not appearing in the editor (the editor displace a list of available monster to place in the game and yours are not there) and I think its because there may be a limit as to how many different monsters MM6 can have. :( I will have to ask Rodril or GrayFace about that. If this is the case then the original bone dragons will have to be replaced with yours and that is going to take some work. I know that I entered the correct information to all the files that need editing because the MMextension excepted them. Other wise I would get an error message from the extension.
David

Oh, I see, so then it's either that or (just maybe) the notion that Ghost Dragons are missing their respective code in order to make them individual monsters on their own. Or both, I don't know. Definitely need to ask Rodril/GrayFace about that indeed.
Yes?

Return to “Might and Magic”