So here it is, Pathfinder for monsters:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdwgfrtiq0phz ... r.zip?dl=0
Extract archive into your game folder, replacing existing files (only events.lua was modified just a bit, check new code by searching "-- Rod" tag).
To disable pathfinder - remove "MonsterPathfinding.lua" from "Scripts\Global" (like that, while it is in test state).
What exactly script does:
̶1̶.̶ ̶C̶r̶a̶s̶h̶e̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶o̶n̶ ̶l̶a̶u̶n̶c̶h̶.̶
1. Makes every monsters, you been seen by at least once, hunt you as good as they can, unless you are too far.
2. Allows to bake Way Maps.
1. At the moment, pathfinder works only in indoor maps.
2. Monsters will try to hunt Party down, but not the other targets (to be honest, i have not tested friendly monsters behaivor at all yet.)
3. Pathfinding might be perfomance consuming: depending on you PC configuration, monsters will need more or less time to find you, but it should not affect framerate too much, tell me if you experiencing freezes/lags.
4. You can bake way points data to make pathfinder work faster:
1. Open console with ctrl+f1, execute command with ctrl+enter:
Code: Select all
2. This process have not been optimised yet, be ready for up to 30 min geneation time in big Enrothian maps.
I have not manage to gather existing fixes and inspect GitLab yet, I hope to do it soon.