GrayFace MM7 Patch v2.0 [Sep 21, 2015]

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).

Moderator: Moderators

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: GrayFace MM7 Patch v2.0 [Sep 21, 2015]

Postby Panda Tar » Apr 6 2018, 17:19

Yeah, that would be nice. I remember playing that game when my PC was old, back at 2000, then I could walk step by step. Now, we must simply have to eyeblink-push the arrows to be able to, maybe, walk partially.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Capell
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: GrayFace MM7 Patch v2.0 [Sep 21, 2015]

Postby Capell » Apr 26 2018, 15:22

Have anybody succeeded in this running this patch with the Angel Death resolution mod?

I have tried the following multiple times:
1. Install MM7 (GOG version)
2. Install the GrayFace 2.0 patch
3. Downloading the resolution mod from (https://sites.google.com/site/sergroj/m ... od-for-MM7), it says "To use them with my patch, create ExeMods subfolder inside the game folder and put the DLL there."
4. Adding the "width=1280 height=960" to the mm7.ini file
5. Then I've ignored the mm7.exe file from the resolution mod, and tried copying just the mm7resmod.dll to:
- a new subfolder I created in the MM7 folder named "ExeMods" in which case I get an error when launching the game "Unknown mm7-rel.exe"
- the main MM7 folder: no changes to the game

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just want to run the game with this wonderful patch in a bigger window than default. Hopefully with scaling.
Last edited by Capell on Apr 26 2018, 15:22, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Might and Magic”